Moore Concrete specialise in the manufacture of a wide variety of wall and slope retaining solutions. We cover all market sectors, from back gardens to major civil engineering infrastructure projects and continuously strive to deliver a first class service based on value engineered solutions to suit individual project requirements. We are delighted to be able to use our expertise to guide to the best solution for your particular project, from design and tender stage through to a detailed quotation specific to your requirements.
Moore Concrete are the chosen exclusive manufacturing partners for a number of specialist retaining solutions providers, ensuring we are at the forefront of global expertise and innovation within this sector. This enables Moore Concrete to continue the companies strategy of closely working in collaboration with end users and key contractors to ensure most innovative bespoke solutions are available to meet the needs of modern day infrastructure, including the requirements of mega structures.
Key structural precast elements manufactured as Retaining Solutions
- Redi-Rock – Moore Concrete are the manufacturing and distribution partners of American company Redi-Rock International throughout the Irish market. Redi-Rock modular wall system provides integrated wall solutions for retaining, freestanding and landscaping applications, suitable for projects ranging from individual residences to extensive civil infrastructure projects.
- Retaining Walls – Moore Concrete’s L Walls
- Earth Retaining MacRes® Panels – Moore Concrete manufacture MacRes®, precast steel reinforced concrete facing panels in association with Maccaferri . These Earth retaining panels are ideal for the construction of vertical walls subject to high loads or where architectural requirements demand a specific finish to the exposed wall face.
- Retained Earth VSoL® Wall Panel Solution – Moore Concrete manufacture the VSoL® reinforcing elements and concrete facing panels which are available in a wide range of shapes, textures and colours. The total VSOL® system which comprises of only three components: reinforcing elements, precast facing panels and backfill material. The VSoL® system is widely used and accepted as a major construction method in projects ranging from retaining walls to highway bridge abutments. In addition to its high performance level, the VSoL®system ensures economical design and construction.
- Bunker Walls are ideal for storage of recycling & waste materials, grain, fertiliser, aggregate, solid fuel and silage. Walls over 3m (10′) may need bolted down when retaining materials with a density of over 12kn/m3.