Moore Concrete manufacture Slurry Channel Units to accommodate the flow of slurry to, or between storage tanks. Our Slurry Channel Unit relies on the force of gravity to ensure free flow of slurry thus reducing the need for mechanical scraping systems, and eliminating the need for agitation of slurry inside the shed.
Features and benefits include:
- Fast and easy installation.
- Spigot and socket system provides a tight joint which can be sealed if required.
- Splayed corners to aid flow of slurry or waste material.
- Available with precast ends and outlet holes if required.
- Can be covered with either diagonal slats or a solid cover. Diagonal slats can be cattle bearing or tractor bearing (7 ton axle load).
Two sizes of channel are available:
- Large Slurry Channel: 1000w x 1000d x 2350l
- Small Slurry Channel: 800/820w x 500d x 2400l
For further information please contact a member of our agricultural sales team on 028 2565 2566, Ext 1.