The Concrete Barrier is suitable for temporary road blocks, protection of vacant sites, channeling traffic, earth retention and creating temporary boundaries.
Concrete Barriers Key Benefits
- provide flexible solution, with recesses in the base incorporated into their design to facilitate easy handling with forklifts
- creates a seamless barrier with each 2.5m long unit fitting seemly together
- are robust weighing 2.1 ton each making them difficult to move without lifting equipment
- the 710mm wide base combined with 900mm height creates a solid platform making it difficult to topple them.
- if using as material storage the barriers curved shape allows the free flow of material to the floor with a straight portion at the bottom edge to aid the easy removal of material.
- barriers that can be left as the natural grey concrete colour or painted by customers to suit their specification.
Please note that the barriers shown are not suitable for use in highways.
Concrete Barrier Applications
Concrete Barriers have numberous applications including
- Temporary road blocks
- Protection of vacant sites
- Blocking farm gateways
- Channelling traffic
- Car park boundaries
- Earth retention
- Material storage
We are delighted to stock concrete finger bollards in two sizes; 915mm or 1372mm. These round bollards can be used for traffic containment or restricting access to an area. They are extremely robust, which makes them a popular landscaping and building product. For more information please contact a member of the building team on 028 2565 2566 (Ext 2)