Moore Concrete manufacture 2 distinctive styles of precast concrete Tractor Weights creating a range which is suitable for all tractor models.
Concrete Tractor Weight
Tractor Weight Key Benefits
- Tractor weights can be front or rear mounted
- A galvanised 3 point linkage frame is used to mount the weight to the tractor
- A towing eye is included in the front of tractor weights design
- Smooth concrete finish as standard, note weights can be painted to customer specifications on request.
- The Conventional Tractor Weight design is available in 790Kg and 0.5 tonnes and can be easily hooked onto a bar between the lift arms of the tractor.
- The Compact Tractor Weight is available in 0.5 ton, 0.75 ton, 1 ton, 1.25 ton and 1.5 ton weights.