The Redi-Rock product product range is perfect for landscaping, as all the elements can be easy blended together. Redi-Rock columns, steps and caps coordinate perfectly with Redi-Rock retaining and freestanding walls to create an exceptional natural stone finish. Freestanding walls can be topped with planter blocks or heavy capstones.
Redi-Rock Landscaping Key Benefits
- Redi-Rock precast modular blocks and accessories are immediately ready to get creative and start building.
- Redi-Rock looks like natural stone, but has consistent dimensions making it easy to install and walk on.
- Redi-Rock can be dry laid ideal for quick and ease construction, up to 10 times faster than traditional walls.
- Construction can occur in all weather conditions.
- Redi-Rock blocks are textured on 2 or 3 sides, creating the versatility to allow designs to incorporate corners and curves with ease.
- Aesthetics combined with durability to give a strong long lasting finish.
- Redi-Rock columns, steps, caps and garden planters coordinate perfectly with Redi-Rock retaining and freestanding walls to create an exceptional coordinated finish.
- Redi-Rock walls can be offset to provide space for extra planting.
- Redi-Rock planters can we used stand alone, in offset walls or on top of free standing walls.
- Redi-Rock columns can be integrated with fencing.
- Redi-Rock has the ability to create space.
- Redi-Rock requires minimal maintenance.
- Redi-Rock is flexible, if plans change it can be easily repositioned.
Redi-Rock Landscaping Applications
- Steps & Staircases
- Garden Planters
- Seating Walls
- Amphitheater Seating
- Garden Retaining & Freestanding Walls
- Privacy & Protection Walls – from flooding, erosion & forced entry as a vehicle restraint system
- Construct Signage
- For more information on Redi-Rock Walling click here
Redi-Rock Landscaping Design Services
Moore Concrete are Redi-Rock International’s manufacturing and sales partner throughout the island of Ireland. For many of Redi-Rock landscaping products additional design advice is not necessary however Moore Concrete can offer our customers a full advice and design service with the full backup and expertise of Redi-Rock International, as required.