Moore Concrete are pleased to introduce their new shape of Livestock Water Troughs. The rounded corners are included throughout the entire range both internally and externally, including the base. This not only makes the Drinker safer for the animals but also enhances the strength. (They have been described as being bath-shaped).
These can be available from agricultural merchants.
Further to launching our new drinker range in Spring 2011, there has been demand for a large drinking trough & we recently added a 500 Gallon (2270 Lts) - 4000 l x 2400 w x 800 d.
It has the same distinctive profile as the our double range, including features & benefits
- Curved Profile – the rounded corners are included throughout the entire range both internally and externally, including the base. This not only makes the drinker safer for animals, but also enhances the strength
- Bung – each drinker includes a 49mm rubber bung which is positioned on the side wall of the drinker.
- Lids – the same lid for the all the double drinkers - 40, 75, 150, 300 & 500 Gal
- Ballcocks – the ballcock will be mounted onto a plate which is fixed to the side of the drinker. This will suit both conventional & fast flow ballcocks. Ballcocks can be supplied upon request as an additional extra.
- Water Pipe Recess - the double troughs have recess on the top rim of the drinker. This allows the pipe to be pulled closer to the drinker and affords a degree of protection.
Please contact us for more information.